Information on Federal Donations
All Canadians with taxable income receive a tax credit when they donate to the Conservative Party of Canada. The size of your reduction in taxes payable on your donation depends on the sum of all your political contributions.
If you have already made a donation this year, please use the table below to calculate your cumulative tax credit
- Donations from 0 and $400 give you a 75% refund
- Donations from $400 and $750 give you $300 and 50% of any amount over $400
- Donations over $750 give you $475 and 33.33% of any amount over $750 up to a maximum of $650 per year
LIMITS ON CONTRIBUTIONS
Only Canadian citizens or permanent residents may make political contributions, in each of the following amounts:
- No more than $1,725 in any calendar year to each registered political party
- No more than $1,725 in total in any calendar year to the combined entities of each registered political party (Electoral District Associations, Nomination Contestants and Candidate campaigns)
- No more than $1,725 in total between all registered leadership contestants in a particular leadership contest.
Be part of the Common Sense Revolution. Have more questions about donating to the Conservative Party of Canada? Visit our About Us page to learn more about our plan to Bring It Home!