Our sincerest thank you for signing up to vote. Below you will find a description of each role. Please select the ones you are most interested in. If you're not sure or have other ideas please select General Volunteer and let us know what you have in mind.
- Election Preparedness Volunteers include door knocking to confirm support, Get Out The Vote, road waving teams, Scrutineers, drivers
- Sign Team: Build momentum in a campaign by rallying up support in the community by erecting, removing, delivering/picking up requested lawn signs
- Canvassing & Event Volunteers work with our events coordinator to plan and execute events all year round. These can be appreciation events for volunteers and donors, rallies, meet and greets with the candidate, business/student/DND outreach
- Membership Volunteers contact our membership to fundraise, gain input, build support, and help manage our social media
- General Volunteers: unsure of what you'd like to do but are interested in getting involved? Select this option and our coordinator will be in touch